This bug is really hard to fix. You should use the offline method and work with
simple features.
Go to   https://www.gmailtechnicalsupportnumbers.com/optimum-email-support/

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.

Title:
  Message sharing and POFile statistics

Status in Launchpad itself:
  Triaged
Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  New

Bug description:
  Since message sharing has rolled out, the POFile statistics update
  script performs a lot more corrections.  So the "live updates" of the
  statistics must be missing a case.

  I would guess that this is because of the way sharing affects multiple
  POFiles for the same language but in sharing POTemplates.  If you
  translate a previously untranslated message, and the new translation
  is shared, then all those POFiles will have their statistics affected.
  Other nasty little cases will pop up with diverging messages,
  suggestions, and so on.

  This could be a pain to fix; it's potentially complex and we don't
  want it slowing things down.  We may have to rely on a faster, more
  frequent offline mechanism.