So what will happen exactly on the dev side?

There are many cases in snappy where command names are used rather
interchangeably as command names (nouns) or verbs, prompting translators
to decide which of the two to pick.  Should I/we update the string to
get rid of the warning?  (Maybe for next language pack update)

General i18n advice: It is probably worth writing a "# TRANSLATORS:
<insert text here>" comment if the translators should know something in
particular.

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.

Title:
  With locale LANG=da_DK.UTF-8 snap will throw strange warning on snap
  refresh - and more snap commands

Status in snapd:
  Confirmed
Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  New
Status in snapd package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  To reproduce change locale LANG to da_DK.UTF-8
  Make sure to use ubuntu 18.10

  Snap versions:

  lars@lars-ThinkPad-P50-tinker:~$ snap --version
  2018/12/12 19:51:16.123791 main.go:152: description of advise-snap's
"from-apt" is lowercase: "advise-snap vil tale med apt via en apt-hook"
  snap    2.36.2
  snapd   2.36.2
  series  16
  ubuntu  18.10
  kernel  4.18.0-12-generic

  As you might have noticed above this is also thrown when running snap
  --version

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 18.10
  Package: snapd 2.35.5+18.10
  Uname: Linux 4.18.0-12-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.10-0ubuntu13.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Wed Dec 12 19:43:21 2018
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64 (20180426)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=da_DK.UTF-8
   TERM=xterm-256color
   SHELL=/bin/bash
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   PATH=(custom, no user)
  SourcePackage: snapd
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to cosmic on 2018-11-03 (39 days ago)