Your locale also resorted all the ASCII letters to make upper case
letters come first.

I.e.

instead of

Lower case first is what comes from

    copy "iso14651_t1"

When using CLDR for sorting, one can use an option
[caseFirst upper], see for example:

https://github.com/unicode-org/cldr/blob/master/common/collation/da.xml

glibc has no easy option to do that at the moment.

It is *possible* do sort A-Za-z differently in your locale *but*
if you do that you will get a weird order for all Latin characters you forget.
I.e. if you do not include äÄ in your sort order as well, they would still sort
lower case first. It is a lot of work to do this correctly for *all* Latin
characters without a convenient option like CLDR’s [caseFirst upper],
I would recommend not doing that if it is not absolutely required.

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.

Title:
  Request for new language packages for Kurdish Sorani (ckb)

Status in GLibC:
  In Progress
Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  New
Status in langpack-locales package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  The Kurdish Sorani (ckb) team has made some progress in translating
  packages for Ubuntu in Launchpad. Now they are wondering what is
  necessary to get language packs in that language for Ubuntu.

  Is there any chance of this happening in Intrepid, or what has to be
  done to get packages in Intrepid +1?

  Here is a link to the page in Launchpad:
  https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy/+lang/ckb

  By the way, Kurdish Sorani (ckb) is a Right-to-Left script language
  like Arabic.