Thank you very much dear mike i got it, you made a great job, thanks again.
So now every thing is ready to be accepted in glibc.

Best Regards (In reply to Mike FABIAN from comment #63)

> > > Other characters not in this test file are sorted according to the
> > > defaults
> > > from
> > >
> > >     copy "iso14651_t1"
> >
> > Sorting is good now, but adding these
> >   reorder-after <S0631> % ر
> > >    <S0695> % ڕ
> > >
> > >    reorder-after <S0646> % ن
> > >    <S0648> % و
> > >    <S06C6> % ۆ
> > iam not understanding because for example this " <S0695>  % ڕ   " how you
> > order it?
>
> copy "iso14651_t1"
>
> contains
>
> copy "iso14651_t1_common"
>
> and some modifications which affect only Chinese and Japanese.
>
> So we look into the iso14651_t1_common file to see what the default sort
> order is.
>
> We find for example:

> <S0631> % ARABIC LETTER REH
> <S0632> % ARABIC LETTER ZAIN
> <S0691> % ARABIC LETTER RREH
> <S0692> % ARABIC LETTER REH WITH SMALL V
> <S0693> % ARABIC LETTER REH WITH RING
> <S0694> % ARABIC LETTER REH WITH DOT BELOW
> <S0695> % ARABIC LETTER REH WITH SMALL V BELOW
> <S0696> % ARABIC LETTER REH WITH DOT BELOW AND DOT ABOVE
>
> Looking at this you see that ڕ U+0695 ARABIC LETTER REH WITH SMALL V BELOW
> is sorted right after ڔ U+0694 ARABIC LETTER REH WITH DOT BELOW by default.
> That is not what you want for Kurdish. For Kurdish, you want
> ڕ U+0695 ARABIC LETTER REH WITH SMALL V BELOW to be sorted right after
> ر U+0631 ARABIC LETTER REH.
>
> This is achieved by the rule:
>
> reorder-after <S0631> % ر
> <S0695> % ڕ
>
> Which removes U+0695 from its default position in the sort order
> and inserts it again after U+0631.
>
> reorder-after <S0646> % ن
> <S0648> % و
> <S06C6> % ۆ
>
> does a similar thing to change the sorting of U+0648 and U+06C6.
>
> To find out which of these rules I need, I created the ckb_IQ.UTF-8.in
> test file first and wrote the Kurdish characters in the order you wanted
> into that file.
>
> Then I ran a test sort using a ckb_IQ locale which had *only*
>
> LC_COLLATE
> copy "iso14651_t1"
> END LC_COLLATE
>
> and *nothing* else.
>
> The test sort showed that only U+0695, U+0648, and U+06C6 were sorted
> incorrectly.
> All other characters from your list of Kurdish characters were sorted
> correctly
> already. So I needed only to add rules to fix the sort order for these 3
> characters.
>
> You can see the same by just reading the iso14651_t1_common and find out
> which
> of the Kurdish characters are already in the correct order in that file and
> which are not.
> You have to do nothing for the characters which are already in correct order.
> [...]

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.

Title:
  Request for new language packages for Kurdish Sorani (ckb)

Status in GLibC:
  In Progress
Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  New
Status in langpack-locales package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  The Kurdish Sorani (ckb) team has made some progress in translating
  packages for Ubuntu in Launchpad. Now they are wondering what is
  necessary to get language packs in that language for Ubuntu.

  Is there any chance of this happening in Intrepid, or what has to be
  done to get packages in Intrepid +1?

  Here is a link to the page in Launchpad:
  https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy/+lang/ckb

  By the way, Kurdish Sorani (ckb) is a Right-to-Left script language
  like Arabic.