Hi Cristian!

On 2021-10-27 12:02, Cristian Gonzalez wrote:
I'm writing this email to inform you that the translations for Jammy
have been set up. The next step (8) per this wiki page
<https://wiki.canonical.com/Launchpad/Translations/UbuntuOpenings> is
for you to start approving uploads on Jammy's translation import
queue <https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jammy/+imports>.

Thanks for letting us know.

I don't have access to the wiki page you mentioned, but translation approvals from one series to another normally happens automatically.

My impression is that the bulk of translations are now available in jammy, so I have

* unhidden the jammy translations, and

* changed the translation focus to "ubuntu jammy".

--
Cheers,

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj