---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kenneth Nielsen <k.nielse...@gmail.com>
Date: 2009/3/3
Subject: Re: Alternate view to Ubuntu translations templates
To: Adi Roiban <a...@roiban.ro>

2009/3/3 Adi Roiban <a...@roiban.ro>:
> On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 23:35 +0100, Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
>> I think it looks good. A suggestion for an improvement is that I would
>> lke to be able to filter by upstream localtion, not only show, so that
>> if I want, I can choose to limit the entire list of 1750 templates to
>> only the ones from e.g. GNOME.
>>
>> Regards Kenneth Nielsen
> You can do that. Just click the magnifier glass from bottom-left and
> choose to filter/search after upstream project

NICE, I have been wanting that for ever. I agree with Gabor, that
would be nice to have as a dropdown. This is very nice and I would
very much like to see something like this implememted in LP.
Especially getting a list of all the projects/packages, whose upstream
translation locations is in fact on LP is something I have been
wanting for at long time. Could you add Danish, language code da, to
the laguages you make listings for?

Regards Kenneth Nielsen