Fòram na Gàidhlig schreef op do 13-03-2014 om 21:50 [+0000]:
> >> Those components have been patched to have traditional menubar under
> >> Unity, which adds some strings that are going need translations in
> >> launchpad:
> >> - https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/trusty/+source/evince/
>
> How long do we usially have to wait before strings are imported from
> upstream?
>
> I tried just uploading the file myself, but Launchpad then complains
> that the file didn't originate on Launchpad. Sticking the PO file
> headers on the other file didn't suffice to circumvent the check.
>
> I'm talking about this upstream file:
>
> https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/evince/gnome-3-10/po/gd

To manually upload translations from upstream you have to use msgmerge
to merge the upstream translations into the translations from launchpad,
manually resolve any 'fuzzy' translations that are generated, and then
you should be able to upload the translations into launchpad, provided
the headers from the launchpad translations are preserved.