Hi Andika,

On 2017-10-02 12:32, Andika Triwidada wrote:
On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 10:20 AM, Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunna...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
Now the ubuntu-docs package (the ubuntu-help translation domain) is
done and ready to be translated. Sorry again for the delay.

<snip>

For those of you, whose languages have been translated in
gnome-user-docs, the 17.10 deadline for ubuntu-docs is October 10.

Hi Gunnar,

How often is translation PO files from launchpad is updated into lp:ubuntu-docs repo? I just tried to translate several Indonesian strings, but unable to see those new ones in my updated repo clone.

We usually do that manually when needed, so the plan is to update the branch with the translations next time before the final package upload after October 10.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj