We use Unicode, so non-English characters won't be a problem.

I tried to grab the plural rules off the CLDR for you, but it looks like
there is no locale for Sundanese yet:

http://cldr.unicode.org/

You should consider getting involved with that project too, since it
will put your language on the computing map.

Sgrìobh Ilham Nurwansah na leanas 07/08/2017 aig 12:02: