On 2019-09-10 19:43, Grzegorz Kulik wrote:
I uploaded the last large bulks of translations on the 20th of June
and ever since I only corrected mistakes in existing ones, so there
might be some unknown obstacle.

Hmm.. Given what you now say, so it seems. I'll call Łukasz's attention to it.

Should I pay attention to the process? Is there a calendar of the
updates?

I'm not aware of a calendar which specifies updates of the -base language packs. They are always updates about a week before release, that's all I can say for sure.

I just want to make sure that 19.10 gets Silesian version right from
the day of release.

Yeah, that should be the goal. Let's be attentive together. ;)

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj