Hello Dear Gunnar
I did sent email to you before but didn't get answer.
The last time we discussed addition of kurdish(sorani) to ubuntu but we
were missing ckb_IQ in glibc upstream this problem is fixed and its
available and approved from 1 february with latest master version of glibc
2.31 .
Another problem we faced was lack of kurdish(sorani) translation and it was
0.6% nowadays we are growing it fast today is %2.2 approximately and you
told us that time may be you can make an exception for our kurdish(sorani)
language to be available in ubuntu if reached %2 now we did reach it
already.
Can you please make an connection to see what we can do about that?
Your help really appreciated.

Best regards
Jwtiyar Nariman
Google Map Maker (RL)
*Physical Lab. / Internal Auditor (ISO 9001:2015)*

*Mass Iraq Co. for cement industry *
My Blog <http://jwtear.blogspot.com>
Why Linux Is Better <http://www.whylinuxisbetter.net/index_ku.php?lang=ku>
Freedom For Abdullah Ocalan  (APO) <http://www.freedom-for-ocalan.com/>