неділя, 19 квітня 2020 р. 17:31:40 EEST Игорь Зубарев написано:
> Hi All!
>
> Still can't find untranslated strings in grub:
> "Memory test"
> "recovery mode"

These should be from bootloader theme. At least, they are in the bootloader-
theme in Mageia.

The current Ubuntu bootloader catalog contains similar strings:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/focal/+source/gfxboot-theme-ubuntu/
+pots/bootloader/ru/+translate?batch=10&show=all&search=Memory

It would be easier to triag if someone with Ubuntu installation media can
search for the strings in the files there and report the filenames.

Best regards,
Yuri