Hey
(I don't know if its Right or not to post these request)
As Now Iam working with various translation projects, There too much good
and productive platforms available for online translation, such as weblate
and pontoon which are open source also, They do offer very good features
and tools, And working with theme is very very easy and make your work more
faster and effective.
For example translation memory (TM), It will automatically creates a TM for
you to use it in any place and see your contribution how its grows, With
import and export feature you can bring all your TM from other projects to
get benefit from them with out translating same string again and again.
Another things its very useful is you can use search to any string inside
all project not just a specific part Like Launchpad. Like when you see one
string not translated to your language
It makes you translate most important strings from the beginning of
translation and these translation that most users interacts with.

I hope you do your research and leave launchpad because its very old and
very rare of new features that all other new platform have.

Best Regards.

Jwtiyar Nariman
Ex-Regional Leader At Gmaps
*Physical Lab. / Internal Auditor (ISO 9001:2015)*

*Mass Iraq Co. for cement industry *
My Blog <http://jwtear.blogspot.com>
Why Linux Is Better <http://www.whylinuxisbetter.net/index_ku.php?lang=ku>
Freedom For Abdullah Ocalan  (APO) <http://www.freedom-for-ocalan.com/>