Dear Jwtiyar,

Am So., 4. Okt. 2020 um 13:18 Uhr schrieb Jwtiyar ali <jwti...@gmail.com>:

> Hey
> I have translated some files that available in l10.gnome.org but they are not
> translate in ubuntu translation project, Is there any progress to merge these
> strings from gnome to ubuntu?

It often takes a fair amount of time before launchpad imports
translations from upstream (i.e. GNOME).  Also it sometimes happens
that the Launchpad import mechanism gets stuck and they never occur (I
have seen imports stuck 3 years or so).  If you suspect it's stuck,
you can file a bug against the corresponding package.

I can't remember how to see the import queue of a package, something
about launchpad.net/ubuntu/packagename/+imports or something similar.

But probably it's not really stuck, just slow.

Best regards
Ask