On 2021-01-05 13:34, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
вівторок, 5 січня 2021 р. 14:12:46 EET fev...@wp.pl написано:
Hello!   I'd like to join the "Ubuntu Polish
Translators" team, but its owner seems no longer active.  I
can't even subscribe to ubuntu-pl-l...@lists.ubuntu.co .
I'm afraid that it is no longer possible to become a member.
What should I do?

It looks like the team is dead now. You can try to contact the admins
of the team (the right pane of the team page) then other active
members of the team (at least there was some activity in the December
of 2020) to elect the new admins.

Contacting the administrators is good advice. In this case there is one administrator besides the team owner: GTriderXC. But if both those are unreachable, contacting other members is pointless, since you need to be administrator to add new members.

After that, Ubuntu translation coordinator should give the new admin
their permissions.

I'm a translations coordinator, but I need help by somebody from Launchpad to interfere in a team that way.

So @Marek, if you don't get in touch with GTriderXC either, please let me know so I can request the needed changes.

Btw, what's your Launchpad account?

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson