On 2021-09-14 12:26, Quentin PAGÈS wrote:
I noticed that language-pack-oc-base and language-pack-gnome-oc-base
are not updated where the same package without the -base in the name
are often updated thanks to Gunnar intervention.

Yes, that's normal. The delta packages, i.e. the ones without the -base suffix, serve as supplements to the -base packages and replace the .mo files as needed.

Other remark: the links in the wiki are pointing to Groovy not
impish.

Please feel free to update obsolete links yourself if you have edit access to the wiki. Otherwise you can mention the exact links here and I'll change it.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj