середа, 6 квітня 2022 р. 09:35:19 EEST Quentin PAGÈS написано:
> Hello,
>
> yes, yesterday night but the issue is still there.
>
> Regards
>
> Quentin

Hi,

These strings ("Size" and "Position of New Icons") are from Ubuntu patch
(Allow-tweaking-some-settings-for-Ubuntu-Dock.patch). They were properly
extracted as it seems (Ukrainian, for example).

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jammy/+source/gnome-control-center/
+pots/gnome-control-center-2.0/uk/+translate?
show=untranslated&memo=30&start=30

Do not know what was happen though. May it be that the final langpack was not
updated to the newest translations?

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards,
Yuri