Le 16/09/2022 à 21:38, Sebastien Bacher a écrit :

Hey Quentin,

Could you describe what iso you afre using and how you triggered that screen exactly? It looks like what you should get for 'offline updates' which shouldn't be enable on Ubuntu, even less as liveCD (it's a mode similar to windows where rather than applying updates in your session, you download them and they get installed after a restart)

But otherwise they are part of plymouth, french string example

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/kinetic/+source/plymouth/+pots/plymouth/fr/3/+translate

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher