Hi,

Posted this to The Sounder, but figured it was also appropriate here:

The Linux Emporium sells Thinkpads with Ubuntu preinstalled.

"We sell four basic models of the legendary Thinkpad, all pre-built with Linux. Each model is available with a variety of options: the starting point is to have the machine pre-configured with Ubuntu 5.10, then there are options for having SUSE 10 instead, dual-booting with Windows, and the usual add-ons like extra memory, USB floppy and CD drives, etc. We regret that we do not accept orders for laptop computers from outside the UK."

http://linuxemporium.co.uk/products/laptops/

John