On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 12:41 +0100, Leon Barker wrote:

>         It's been mentioned lately that the English-speaking LoCo
>         teams have a slightly different role from the non-English
>         ones; since the main Ubuntu site is in English translation of
>         support materials is obviously irrelevant.  That said, there
>         are plenty of things that are specific to the UK that people
>         around here are keep to develop and the UKTeam wiki pages
>         should give you a good feel for those.
>

> I say translate 'em into Welsh. (then bilingual schools in Wales can
> use edubuntu)
>
> Leon Barker

Or scott.. or geordy, cockney, etc.

Hell I live on the southern tip of the wolds in lincs and some times I
struggle to understand people from the fens (Boston area). I think
without going overkill we should bring back regional dialects.

wat u sey mee-aty? (what do you say matey in linconshire-ish)

--
Kind regards
Alistair Crust