Malcolm Alce-King wrote:
> Just a thought but, while Ubuntu software is free to distribute copy etc.
> Isn't the Ubuntu logo copyright of Canonical Ltd?
> In addition to copyright, merchandise is already available at
> http://www.cafepress.com/ubuntushop/.

Its a very good point. But since theres no harm in getting a price or in
asking the questions I usually dont ask until I know if I want to
<grin>. Then yes the next step is to get permission and then move on to
confirming the job. But yours is a good point . Futher whilst
merchandise is available elsewhere my local neighbourhood promotional
market person is just next door <grin>

Nik