Nik Butler wrote:
> is we check in with Melissa Drapper ( Ive sent her an email ) and a few

Shame Nick Drake died, they'd have made a lovely couple... (why does the
name Drapper-Drake seem so familiar to me ;-))
> arrange some sort of Sponsored event for Friday 17th ( Children in need
> ) which can raise pennies for charity and keep our news cycle and
> motivation moving forwards.

Our LUG meeting here in Somerset is on Tuesday 14th... after a change of
management at Somerset County Council who were lending us their ICT
Centre we're a bit "homeless" at the moment and meeting at a member's
pottery premises. Does the job, but not sure we'll be able to do much
this year. However, would be happy to learn from what others do and,
perhaps, aim for something next year.

Sean