Nik Butler wrote:
> Pete Ryland wrote:
>> On 03/11/06, Joseph Price <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Also is there anyone who has assumed the lead of ubuntu-uk?
>>>

>> Are you putting your hand up for the job? :-)
>>
>> Perhaps we should have a vote?  There are probably a few people who
>> would like this title.
>>
>> Pete
>>

> I had kinda of assumed that I was taking on the role since Id asked at
> the start and was taking on the responsiblity of trying to get the UK
> Team Approved ?
> But hey if you want a vote Ive been seconded by AC .

I suggest that you regard yourself as the acting Teamleader, and get
on with it, as I believe you are!

A nomination /voting procedure is a good idea. A procedure statement
is going to take time, so are nominations and also a vote. No
problems, but I like the idea of doing what we can right *now*, and
also at the same time getting some procedures formulated - they can
take quite a time.

--
alan cocks
Linux registered user #360648