Caroline Ford wrote:
> Well this is the only email list I'm on that is so aggressive to
> newbies.

I wasn't trying to be aggressive... major apologies if you perceived me
to be... was actually trying to explain to Ian why top posting can be an
issue for some people... made a lot of effort to *not* sound aggressive
or negative... that's why I spent the time creating the "simple example"
of what it is like to read digests when people continually top post.
> I'm becoming increasingly unimpressed by the regulars here.#

Storm in a teacup, I think. Ian should be aware that he is very welcome
here... he has had a lot of useful input on his various issues (eg. ADSL
modems etc.) and should not feel victimised.

Sean