On 04/11/06, STONE COLD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a Sony NWHD3 and to put music on there i have power up windows for
> it! So i thought maybe theres a way around this! so i sat there and thinking
> and thinking....and eventually came up with this idea.....

I wrote a (user-land) driver for Sony NetMDs a few years ago, but
sadly I don't have the time to keep it up to date, so it probably
won't install against the latest GNOME since the vfs stuff has changed
a bit in the last few years.  It may still compile ok with a few
tweaks, but you'll have to put your device's USB id into it (from
lsusb) since I think your device is more recent than the code! :-)
Anyway, it's here if you're interested:

http://pdr.cx/projects/gnetmd/main/

Screen shots at:
http://pdr.cx/projects/gnetmd/ss/