On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 12:05:27PM +0000, Norman Silverstone wrote:
> I am most impressed by your work in producing these videos and I would
> find them most useful as a learning tool. Just a thought. Would it be
> possible to have a means of pausing and restarting the video? This would
> then enable the viewer to follow your instructions and carry them out as
> they appear. The video could be in one workspace and the practice could
> be in another workspace. What do you think?

Thanks very much Norman.

The pausability is down to the player. If the videos are downloaded to your
local PC and
played in something like totem, gxine, mplayer or vlc then it should be
pausable. I have
certanily paused the video in totem on my PC. If the videos open directly in
the browser
then it might not be quite so easy.

Cheers,
Al.