On Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 04:02:01PM +0000, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I recorded the interview with Richard Stallman, Jeremy Allison and Jeff
> Waugh last night and it went really well. It's a bit rough around the
> edges but it's my first try at something like this so I hope you'll
> forgive me!

Well done, will have a listen on the way home tonight.

> Hopefully you'll give it a listen and enjoy it!
> http://questionsplease.org (there's an ogg and an mp3)

I note your filename is <podcast>_number.<ext>. I would recommend that before
you go to far you rethink this
<nnn>_podcast.<ext> or some variation
of. It makes it a lot easier for the listeners to sort and manage the content
they download like that. Also
means we can spot when new episode comes out by looking at the date.

Cheers,
Al.