On Fri, 2006-12-15 at 17:32 +0000, Gary wrote:
> > If you uninstall Beryl, do you still get the error?
>
> I un-installed beryl completely, and rebooted, error had gone,
> reinstalled beryl and it's fine now...
>
> I had before only disabled beryl loading, but this obviously was not
> enough.
>
> dunno how I fixed it, but the un-install>reinstall routine worked nice,
> thanks Toby.

I don't really see why this would have helped, but if it did, it may
have been because the daemon needed reconfiguring, and this process did
that. Glad to see it's all hunky-dory, though; enjoy the spinning,
translucent (and for me, seasonally icy) cubes - and don't forget you
can always have xsnow if you don't get anything real over the holidays!

--
Help me get to Venezuela!
http://tibsplace.co.uk/venezuela