Michael Wood wrote:
> It would be good if people here could note down/blog/send in how they
> got involved in any open source projects, especially if you're a
> developer as that can be quite confusing.

Thats timely, since I just woke this morning and I thought:

"Wouldn't it be a great idea to invite an Open Source Developer from the
(k)Ubuntu community to join the #ubuntu-uk once every couple of months
and we can do a questions and answer session ? Very much in the style of
the Ubuntu Open Week." My very specific aim was to help people gain some
insight into how people get involved and to try and increase awareness
of how we can be reporting back and staying in contact with the upstream
developers.  The partiuclary helps us focus on the Mentoring idea Popey
put forward at LWE.

I'll add this to the agenda for this evening.

Nik