https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-announce/2007-April/000102.html
>     I imagine it will be duplicated across the lists but for those on
>     this
>     list not following the Announce list you may want to know its
>     currently
>     "officially" released and you should be able to grab images, update
>     installations and generally update your Ubuntu urges right now.
>
>     Nik
>

>     Wouldn't it be better for us thickies to wait until we are offered
>     an automatic update in the usual way ?
>     ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com <mailto:ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com>
>     https://wiki.kubuntu.org/UKTeam/

You should be receiving the notice of a new version now.
(tho you may want to change to some other mirrors as the ubuntu servers
are being slapped about atm)

Tez

Why should I want to change to 'some other mirrors' ?   Wot's atm ?   My
Ubuntu seems to be working alright although having some minor problems with
OOo Draw.  I presume that unless I have good reason not to, I just wait for
automatic update, and follow the instructions as usual ?