Alan Pope wrote:
> FYI. Software Freedom Day are taking registrations.

Alan, youve got the experience in delivery and exposure why not you kick
of the project and get us organised for this.
> Are we (Ubuntu-UK loco) going to do something, or should we do stuff at the
> LUG level?

I also think LUG level is relevant but theres nothing to stop the Ubuntu
members within their Lugs motivating and explaining to their members
what SFD can and should achieve.

> Last year I went to London with Greater London LUG and we gave out a couple
> of hundred Ubuntu CDs and leaflets. It was a great day and I highly
> encourage others to do similar things.

Agreed. Count me .

Nik