As some may already be aware Lug Radio Live return in July on the 7th
and 8th.

Jono arranged a slot for 1 BOF Session for the Ubuntu UK Community
however since he is likely to be a little bit busy the task of running
the BOF is open.

If there are no objections Id like to run the BOF and chair the next
Ubuntu-UK meeting during that BOF which we have provisionally arranged
for the event.

As to which day the BOF Falls on and how long it will be ( it really
shouldnt be longer than a hour since people have things to see  ) this
is yet to be decided in the timetable.

In the last Ubuntu UK Meeting ( minutes to be posted ) we agreed to
cover a few issues in relation to community and management so there are
a few topics already on the table but as usual the Agenda will be open
to discuss other items for the BOF.

Your thoughts appreciated.

Nik