Hi Alan,

> Matthew Larsen wrote:
> > signed
> >

> I am trying to sign it but do not seem to have received the contact
> email. Did yours arrive in timely fashion?

I signed the petition a few minutes ago - the receipt email came in
within seconds.  My name was on the bottom of the petition too so it all
went smoothly for me.

Regards,

Dave
ubuntu/uk-2007-07-10.tx                ubuntu-uk [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| Dave Restall, Computer Nerd, Cyclist, Radio Amateur G4FCU, Bodger          |
| Mob +44 (0) 7973 831245      Skype: dave.restall             Radio: G4FCU  |
| email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     Web : Not Ready Yet :-(       |