Now that I have had a time to grab a shower and think about this, and
thanks for the support by the way, heres my thoughts

Wouldnt it be better to invest the time and energy of the Loco team into
defining ways to promote and encourage and support Ubuntu use in the UK
rather than find ways to discourage, undermine and block potential and
current users.

I am glad to see that others in the group are in support of me and
others in the planet posting who we are and how we operate and I would
hate to think that the UK group, home after to the Open Rights Group,
would begin to start censoring its members .

Nik