In the light of my car crash last week (and the fact that I've been out
of a sling for about 24 hours), I've NOT done anything about arranging a
venue for the "Gatwick Breakfast."

If anyone wants to jump in, say so quickly, otherwise we might be better
letting that idea die, and concentrating on things later in the day like
the Pembury Tavern (or Birmingham, wherever that is :-) :-) :-) ).

M.