As I'm sure that most of you are aware a discussion has taken place on
the mailing list as to the legitimacy and accuracy of the PoC election
process.

I'm becoming somewhat concerned at the direction these discussions are
taking, as on occasion (in my humble opinion) they may be regarded as
coming close to a personal attack.

I'd like to take this opportunity to direct you all to the Ubuntu Code
of Conduct which many of us have signed. If you'd like to read it, you
can find it here: www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct.

Please pay close attention to the section entitled 'Be Respectful'. It
reads "We may not always agree, but disagreement is no excuse for poor
behaviour and poor manners. We might all experience some frustration
now and then, but we cannot allow that frustration to turn into a
personal attack."

Lets not degenerate into a rabble please, I'm sure that this can be sorted out.

Perhaps an easy way to sort this out would be to simply poll the
thoughts of the interested parties without all of the emotion.

The question is quite simply do you want the election to be held
again, yes or no?