On 10/4/07, STONE COLD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> no of course i dont take it personally. i know your intention is to help!
>
> I set devede last night...it converted to the MPEG format! i thought i
> converted it to iso.

 It does make an ISO if you tell it to. It has 3 options... create a video
file, create some directories to put on a DVD, or make an ISO, which just
means it is packed into a single file that can be burnt to a DVD easily.

In any case it converted a 900mb avi file to a 4.4gb mpeg file. Go figure!

Yes, it has to convert the file to a format suitable for a DVD player. These
files do tend to be quite large.

As for the script, I am testing it now, and it's *very very* simple, don't
worry :)

Matthew.