I encounter such attitudes all the time, especially among old school businessmen. It usually changes once I boot up an Ubuntu live CD for them, but I often have to expend much dialogue in coercing them to even take a look.

Tom

Daniel Lamb wrote:
Did anyone see the comment?

"I was pleased with this development until I read "Linux"
Mike, Runcorn, United Kingdom"

I say we beat him until he changes his ways.

No but seriously how can anyone have anything again linux? I really struggle with that.

Regards,
Daniel