On 14/04/2008, Alex Barrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> These are pretty useless to me as they don't contain width/height/weight
>  restrictions where something like Autoroute does.

Looking at winehq, it seems that Autoroute will not work under wine.
The next thing to try would be something like VirtualBox.
Unfortunately you will still need a copy of Windows. It will not be as
fast as running it natively, but I guess it would be OK if your laptop
is not too old and has sufficient RAM.

Some time in the future, I hope that openstreetmap.org will provide
the basis of many free route planning applications that run natively
in Linux.

--
Philip Stubbs