John

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jake Bunce
Sent: 28 July 2008 20:28
To: British Ubuntu Talk
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] ISPs

Pipex were bought out by Tiscali last year...

2008/7/28 James Grabham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm sure you've all seen the news concerning ISPs.

Now I for one AM NOT paying someone to invade my privacy be logging what IPs
I visit, so TalkTalk are getting the boot.

Which means I'm a bit stuck; AOL, Virgin, Sky, Tiscali and Orange/Wanadoo
are all out.

I'm thinking Pipex business - static IP, unlimited downloads but it's £20 a
month + VAT.

What do others use/recommend?  Unlimited Downloads is a must. Static IP
would be a plus

Thanks

James