On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 12:49 AM, Pete Stean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well I'll be blogging about it later but that was a great evening - there
> were easily a hundred people there at the peak, and Mr Shuttleworth himself
> was there for most of the evening, as was Popey from the UbuntuUK podcast
> and the master of power management, Matthew Garrett.
>
> Great fun  :)
>
> Pete aka thelondoneer.blogspot.com

Yes it was a great evening, thanks to Canonical for putting it on. I enjoyed
talking to many different people from Canonical, LaunchPad and just regular
users like myself, including people I had only that afternoon been speaking
too on IRC about upgrading.

Hope to see you all again in 6 months, just in a larger pub next time :-)

Colin