Hi all,

enthused by the talk a gpg/pgp whatever, I tried this for myself.

I set up a key as suggested
http://support.real-time.com/linux/email/client/evolutionpgp.html#evolution

I set up evolution on my mail account and I can sign and send with gpg
to another name on my domain but when I try to encrypt I get this

Could not create message.

Because "Failed to execute gpg: Broken pipe", you may need to select
different mail options.

This happens if I send it to someone without a key in my keyring and Mr
Binns, I hope you don't mind I got your key off the server and tried to
encrypt a mail to you but I got the same error.

I have my account to trust all in my keyring, Where could I have gone
wrong?

Adrian Rea, adr...@just-contact.me.uk ID CC0C44C6

THanks for any help