2009/1/22 Guy Thouret <li...@thouret.co.uk>:
> Where do MANlug hold their meetings?
> IIRC it's in the University somewhere but I'm not sure.

The 'how to find us' page has more information [1]. The meetings are
held in the Kilburn building on Oxford Rd, which is a short bus ride
or walk from town (I think a few buses from Stockport stop nearby too,
otherwise you can catch the train to Oxford Rd Station).

[1] http://www.manlug.org/content/view/146/1/

> I would be interested to hear what the turnout is like for the group.  I
> normally live in Stockport but am currently living in Mountain View,
> California and while I've been out here I've been to the local LUGs and want
> to continue with MANlug when I get back.

Turnout is usually pretty good. They used to have a regular talks but
haven't had one in a while, so it tends to be an informal chat and
play with the computers at the Uni. I don't go often enough to get an
accurate idea of numbers but I'd guess between 10 to 20.

Also, don't forget the #manlug group [2] who meet up for their
currybeer evening once a month. See http://www.manlug.org.uk/ for
details.

[2] Mostly manlug members who also hang out on IRC (see the website
for server details).