On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 22:06, red <rik_bol...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> To follow on with a thought from Paul.
>
> No 10 website has a place where you can put a petition up for the
> government to read and others can sign it.
>
> As the BBC is a publicly funded organization and it is answerable to the
> folk of this country or them whom watch any form of T.V?

It probably makes more sense to start by contacting people at the BBC,
or the BBC Trust. If nothing else then it raises internal BBC
awareness that they should be thinking about this.

I wonder what the expense difference is between providing a
linux/cross-platform CBBC game, compared to getting a Microsoft-only
one made.