Hi -- I  want to setup an internal web server on an Ubuntu machine that I
will use to trigger scripts when emails arrive with certain addresses.
The emails will be parsed for args to send the scripts, and the scripts will
be written in Ruby.
I've worked on projects before where this has been done, but I wasn't
involved in that side of things, so have no idea where to start looking to
implement it.
Could anyone offer any advice on email server packages that would be good
for this, and maybe pointers to resources I could research to figure out how
to go about it?
Thanks very much,
   Doug.