On 08/02/11 11:11, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
Interesting. Not sure why.... And what version of Netbook Remix are you using?
I am using Maverick 10.10Kernel Linux 2.6.35-26 Generic, Gnome 2.32.0

Tried putting a Disk in it?

Yeh, the disc was already in there, when I inserted it. I have tried half a dozen discs. No joy. Its like I have the same problem before reformat, but without the error message, 'cant mount, not authorised'. Looked in User Groups, I'm admin, so have everything ticked for admin. But still not allowing dvd player to work.