10.04 seems to have installed OK. I think it has to do more with the
pendrive linux thing. I could have sworn that it finished differently.
Is it worth reporting? where to?

running it off a USB but when trying to install the nvidia drivers but
said something about missing the address: no address assciated with
hostname? I guess this has to do with having to set up the proxy? I
had to change that with firefox to a certain gate ...

--
Andrés Muñiz-Piniella