Sent from my Asus Transformer on Android 3.2
On Sep 14, 2011 11:16 AM, "Bill Cumming" <b...@s0l.co.uk> wrote:

> According to some roadmaps you should to be able to mount a USB drive in
"Honeycomb" (I think)  & "Ice Cream"
> but not sure if it was implemented. Their has been work in a couple of the
custom ROM's to give that functionality but never test it myself.

> So technically it's possible, depends on your Phone and version of Android
it has.
> search http://forum.xda-developers.com see if anyone has it working for
android.

The problem with that is honeycomb is a tablet OS. I can imagine someone has
released a kernel which suppoorts it, but you also have to remember you
would need to find an adaptor to allow you to plug a USB device into your
handset, as said above, there is a chance that the phone itself won't
physically support USB host.

I can however conirm that USB host does work on android 2.3