On 10 May 2013 10:12, Gareth France <gareth.fra...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I haven't found any reasons for them not to help me. The issue mostly is
> with the phone numbers, where many companies use these non-geographic
> numbers, creating a barrier between them and some of their customers. It
> really does wind me up and this issue could have been solved in 5 minutes,
> had I been able to sort it out over the phone. Instead it took a month.

But you could have used the numbers I suggested, which were not hard to
find...

> These numbers you suggest, what's in it for them exactly? Who's picking up
> the tab when I'm phoning for free?

Read the website.

Also, remember, you could call 0845 numbers for free from any landline with
a major provider (Talk Talk, BT etc.)... sure you must have a friend or
somebody who'd let you.

So there's no real reason you couldn't have found a way around this issue,
yet instead you rant in CAPITAL LETTERS at their support team who seem to
have offered plenty of solutions.

Sean