Hi

I am running Xubuntu 14.04. All my audio and video files play perfectly in VLC
and Parole. Clementine plays Ogg and mp3 files but will not play Windows Media
Audio (wma) format files. A message is displayed stating "Your GStreamer
installation is missing a plug-in" but it doesn't go into any details.

I have installed Xubuntu-restricted-extras. In the past this has resulted in my
being able to play every format, including wma.

Can anybody suggest which plugin I need to install, or guide me towards a log
which might provide some pointers?

Thanks

Nige